Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee

Get Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee Online Now - WhiskeyD Bottle Store

Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee

Regular price $55.01
  • Door To Door Delivery
  • Secure Payments
  • 750ml
  • Low stock - 7 items left
  • Inventory on the way

Indulge in the elegance of Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee, a splendid expression of Champagne's prowess. On the nose, it teases you with alluring floral and yeast accents, leading to a palate brimming with zesty citrus and apple flavors. This exquisite champagne owes its firm structure and body to a blend of 60% Pinot Noir, while the remaining 40% Chardonnay contributes to its brightness and vivacity. Despite having no dosage, the harmony between its fruit and acidity ensures it never tastes overly dry. Your sophisticated palate will appreciate the balance and finesse of this exceptional cuvee.

The Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee finds its place in the distinguished "Champagne" and "Brut" categories at WhiskeyD. These curated collections offer a wide selection of exceptional sparkling wines that are certain to please discerning consumers like you. Whether you're a champagne connoisseur or a sparkling wine enthusiast, you'll find wines of extraordinary quality and taste to enjoy on any occasion.

Emerging from the renowned vineyards of Epernay, a prestigious sub-region in the heart of Champagne, France, Beau Joie Brut Special Cuvee carries the rich tradition of champagne production in its very essence. While the brand itself is relatively young, it offers a refined and fresh perspective on champagne production, culminating in the highly awarded and recognized Special Cuvee.

An intriguing detail is that the iconic suit of armor on the bottle is not just a nod to the region s historic past, but serves a practical purpose - the copper casing helps to keep the champagne colder for longer. In the United States, this effervescent libation is appreciated by individuals who value elegance and finesse in their wines, typically the more adventurous and curious who are not afraid to explore beyond the mainstream labels. Its robust, crisp character and nuanced complexity make it a preferred choice for special celebrations or as a sophisticated accompaniment to a gourmet meal.

To ensure smooth delivery of your favorite spirits, please keep in mind the following:

  1. Your primary phone number and email address should be used for all order contact purposes.
  2. All orders are managed by a network of licensed liquor stores. These stores reserve the right to accept or reject orders based on location / availability. Should there be an issue with your order, our support team will contact you immediately.
  3. WhiskeyD cannot ship to P.O., APO/FPO/DPO boxes. Be sure to provide your complete physical address when placing an order.
  4. By adding an item to your cart, you are confirming that you are at least 21 years old and possess a government-issued ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver's license, passport, or US Military ID, which will be inspected upon delivery.
  5. Delivery timelines are usually fulfilled within 48h however in rare circumstances deliveries can take up-to 3 to 5 days.
Recently viewed