Introducing Calirosa 5 Year Extra Anejo Tequila, a premium tequila crafted with meticulous attention to detail.
This tequila has been aged for an impressive five years, allowing it to develop a complex and refined flavor profile.
Calirosa 5 Year Extra Anejo Tequila is made from the finest blue agave plants, harvested at optimal maturity for the best flavor extraction.
During the aging process, this tequila is carefully stored in American oak barrels, imparting rich and distinctive notes of caramel, vanilla, and oak.
Each bottle of Calirosa 5 Year Extra Anejo Tequila is meticulously handcrafted and individually numbered, ensuring the utmost attention to detail and quality.
With its smooth and velvety texture, this tequila is meant to be sipped and savored, allowing its refined flavors to unfold on the palate.
Calirosa 5 Year Extra Anejo Tequila is the perfect addition to any connoisseur's collection or for those seeking a truly special and memorable tequila experience.
Indulge in the exceptional craftsmanship and unparalleled taste of Calirosa 5 Year Extra Anejo Tequila, available exclusively at WhiskeyD.com, your trusted online bottle store.
To ensure smooth delivery of your favorite spirits, please keep in mind the following:
- Your primary phone number and email address should be used for all order contact purposes.
- All orders are managed by a network of licensed liquor stores. These stores reserve the right to accept or reject orders based on location / availability. Should there be an issue with your order, our support team will contact you immediately.
- WhiskeyD cannot ship to P.O., APO/FPO/DPO boxes. Be sure to provide your complete physical address when placing an order.
- By adding an item to your cart, you are confirming that you are at least 21 years old and possess a government-issued ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver's license, passport, or US Military ID, which will be inspected upon delivery.
- Delivery timelines are usually fulfilled within 48h however in rare circumstances deliveries can take up-to 3 to 5 days.